Saturday, August 29, 2009

Financial Responsability

Despite my best efforts thus far - there's only so many times it's really prudent to call the Human Resources department anywhere - I seem to be lacking one very critical aspect of the next six months of life: a Job.

The capital letter is important. Just read anything by Terry Pratchett. You'll see.

Anyway, it looks like a slightly grim first week home ahead for me. Between job hunting and job hunting, and well probably a little job hunting, I'm going to be much busier than I was originally anticipating.

Some feedback from you Loyal (Or at least Present) Readers: Should I look into a Temp Agency, or just hoof it on the mean streets of Brick New Jersey? Seriously, any feedback at all would be awesome.

In the meantime, here's hoping that victory and a steady paycheck will be mine!
-S.

1 comment:

  1. If you're just looking for money, then a temp agency cuold be helpful. I assume they will take a cut, though. If you're confident in your skills, just put some applications out there. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete