Saturday, May 16, 2009

a jobs. i has one.

So, remember that job opportunity I mentioned before? Well I got it! I'm not the head carpenter or anything like that, but I'm working in Vermont over the summer on 5 shows as a carpenter now! They're taking care of housing for me and I'm getting paid $200 a week!!!!

It's all terribly exciting!! I start June 15 and it's over September 9 (I think...) SO that's three months working in theatre!!

Can yout ell how excited I am by the exclamation points??!?!??!!!?!?
-S.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is so fun! Have fun! Looks like you wont be in Jersey for the summer. And you get to do something you enjoy doing and work in the real world! I am happy for you S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAHHAHAHAH!!! YAY Steve! I'm so happy for you! Can you tell how excited I am?!?!? That's so totally and completely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for getting jobs!!! Congrats to you. I think this will be great!

    ReplyDelete