Saturday, June 20, 2009

New Hampshire Blues

So here I am in Conway, New Hampshire working my metaphorical arse off as a stage carpenter. Granted, I don't exactly work the hardest of the other carpenters here, but still. When you work twelve hour days for not much money, it says something. I don't complain too much, mostly because the company is generous enough to provide me with a house, a bed, laundry facilities and ne rent for the rest of the summer. I pay for food, but no rent or utilities is awesome. Anyone who has to pay for all of the above knows exactly what I'm talking about.

I miss SVU like crazy. I miss my friends like crazy, but I'll be just fine. I mean, I'm coming back to visit for a week end or two sometime in the next year or so at least. Y'all will see me again, promise!

I'll keep you all posted as to what shows are going up when. Cheers!
-S.

No comments:

Post a Comment