Friday, July 3, 2009

Newsflash!

Well, it's about two days late, but still. Better late than never!

I got a part this summer in the last show they are doing here. The show is Forever Plaid and I play the part of Smudge. Fortunately for me, he's a bass and the music is good enough that it's relatively easy to pick up for me. It opens at the end of July and I'm kind of stoked about it because this is the first time I'm doing something professional in my career! Yay for hope for the Future!

That also means, however, that the little time I had off from work and shows is now spent either unwinding from said work or memorizing lines and music. I also get paid a little bit more too!

The good things I've gotten are worth the price right now.
-S.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Steve! That's so great! Aah, I'm so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete