Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Me & A Mouse

I love Disney World. As a kid, I remember my whole family piling into our sweet Starcraft van and traveling down to Disney World in 20 hours or less. I think our family record is 18 hours one way.

Granted, fmaily vacations usually end with everyone on slightly terse terms with everyone else and some kind of new drama to keep things interesting and lesser feuds going. yes, there is a scale for feuds. Greater Feud is accesible only after the 6th spellcaster level and affects 9HD Humanoids, while Lesser Feud is accessible at the 3rd spellcaster level and affects only two Humanoids. Yes, I tottally just created a spell from DnD for my blog. Does that make me pathetic?

Well, yes, but pathetic is such a strong word...

Anyway, I haven't been to the World in years and as it turns out, the family and I are going down for Thanksgiving this year. Can I say excited as hell?? I think I can! And complete the emotion with a happy dance of joy. Look out for the happy dance. It is contagious like Swine Flu.

Come Friday, I will be on the road. Come Saturday, I will be in Florida and ejoying the Holidays with my Family in the Happiest Place on Earth!

So, because I won't have access to a computer until after the Vacation is over, Happy Thanksgiving to all you readers out there!
-S.

No comments:

Post a Comment