Thursday, September 16, 2010

Life Outside my Apartment

So my sister and I had a fight that ended bad.

My Sister and I are heading for a small feud.

My sister and I won't be living together come May. Oh yeah.

Because my sister is now turned into a total bitch!

All that, by the way, is supposed to be hummed to the tune of "An Act of Desperation" from Chicago. I didn't mean to write it that way, but that's how it turned out. Funny, no?

Anyway, I'm not making this crap up. Because she refused to meet with - just meet and be formally introduced to, never mind get to know! - my friend Jared on the grounds that he was my friend and she wants nothing to do with me or my friends - I know! She's a wench, right? - I'm pretty much waiting for her to push my patience just far enough for me to actually have enough grounds to leave and ditch them both with the apartment.

And I don't care any more. I'll admit that she and I got into an argument. I was childish at some points. I should not have yelled. However, I wanted to share something that was important to me with her and she just shut me down for the worst reasons out there. Because of me.

Damn, now I've got Stone Tables playing in my skull....Oh well. Doo do doo do doo, doo, doo, doo....

So come May I'll be moving out and on my own. I don't know if I want to move down south, where the living is cheap and many of my friends still are, up north, where New York is and my dreams of the Theatre, or to the Midwest where my parents and younger brother are. I'm pointed at NYC at the moment. Life, however, may intervene and point me elsewhere.

But! If Alanna pushes me the wrong way again, I will leave and I will apologize to Stephanie for ditching them with the Apartment. I will not abide with a person who hates me. It is not fair to either party and it's not healthy in either case.

Fortunately, I live in NJ, where there's plenty of places to meander and wander with a relatively low cost to myself. Boardwalk here I come!
-S.

No comments:

Post a Comment