Sunday, January 23, 2011

Clarified Postings

Like clarified butter, but less oily.

This isn't a diary. This is a journal.

This isn't a soap box. This is a press box.

I can't write about things I'm planing on doing. I have to write about things I have done.

This is a chronicle, and somewhere along the line, I forgot that. My New Year's Resolution is to only tell you what I've done; not what I'm going to do. I have other venues for that method of venting.

So here's what I've done so far:

I've been written up at work. I'm currently on Final Written Warning. I might get fired, but I don't know if I really care. I've been looking for another job in somewhere closer to my field of study, but no success yet. I've lost a computer and gained a new one, courtesy of B, and I've also started playing World of Warcraft. I joined a Guild - the same one that my sister is in. I have three characters that I play: a human, an elf and a dwarf, each with a slightly Anglo-Welsh name. There are few vowels and it scares people. It's funny as hell! I still live with my two other sisters in New Jersey, close enough to the Shore that I've been there and can go again if I like, but far enough away that I don't have to trip over drunken Guidos on my way home from a walk.

If you're looking for a place where I'm going to vent all my deepest, darkest secrets, you are in the wrong blog. If you're looking for a list of the things I'm planning, you won't find it. If you're looking for a list of the things I haven't done...Trust that I know what I haven't done yet and that I'm still working on it.

I hope that cleared up a few things, if they inf act needed clearing.
-S.

No comments:

Post a Comment