Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Time is Here!

And that means excessive amounts of food, sugary desserts, cold weather, frosted cars and of course, a familial gathering in the home of my forefathers....which translates to Mom n Dad's house.

So I'll be leaving you all, my little bloggy minions, for several days. Not that you are terribly concerned, I'm sure, because I have this awful habit of not writing on a consistent basis. Well, nuts to me for failing to be consistent. Unless, I'm merely being consistently inconsistent! Ha! Take THAT!!

But in all seriousness, if you are reading this now, I am wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Jolly Boxing Day, if that's what you're in to. Hopefully I will have a Christmas gift for all of you followers when I return, but we shall have to see what I can whip up in a timely fashion. Or a fashioably late time, whichever comes first.

May your days be Merry and Bright, and may all you Christmases be...All Right!
(Snow me no likey...)
-S.

No comments:

Post a Comment