Saturday, April 16, 2011

Westward Bound

I will be moving to Ohio next week.

Not completely, just the big stuff. Bed frame, bookshelves, things like that. The move is scheduled to begin on Thursday and I'll be borrowing my sister's care to get there. And I'll probably be leaving my mattress and boxspring in New Jersey because it would be seriously impractical to take it across country, not to mention the fact that a coworked of my sister's told her that most cops would be pulling me over on the trip out that way.

Now, I don't think it's quite that extreme (I could be wrong though), but the practicality of the situation demands that moving that much will be difficult and awkward at best; impossible at worst.

So I'm going to leave the mattress and box spring behind and live off an air mattress in Ohio once I finish moving out there.

And by the way: I'm totally going to try to get into OSU for furthering my education.
-S.

No comments:

Post a Comment