Thursday, November 11, 2010

Attention! Important News Update! !!!!!

Becuase everyone needs excessive exclamations marks. "Why," do you ask? Well, mostly because the more exclamation marks there are, the more important the news update is. EVERYONE knows THAT! ^_^

Anyways, it's actually not that terribly important, but I totally psyched you out there for sec, didn't I? Ha! Called it!

Back to the issue at hand. Or foot. No, hand. Well, hands really. I won't be doing NaNoWriMo this year. I know, I'm bummed out too. Last year's novel was a success -- meaning I just finished it on time -- but this year, without a computer to write on, there won't be time to write a full fledged novel.

Instead, I think that I will write a few micro stories to work on my arc technique for plot lines. They will be short, sweet and to the point and I already have two written. First one will be up shortly after this post right here, so pay attention to this space for further developments.

Perhaps they will be catalogued for later use by some strange story historian in the future when the intrwebz dies...
-S.

No comments:

Post a Comment